image by AWCam (Image rights)
The ePhoto 780 is a digital camera made in Taiwan for Agfa, introduced c.1998.
A variant in blue color, the ePhoto 780c, was released a year later in 1999.
- Manufacturer: Agfa
- Introduced: c.1998
- Sensor: 350,000 pixels (0.35 megapixels)
- Resolution: 1,024 x 768 pixels (interpolated, 0.7 megapixels); (640 x 480 (VGA) and 320 x 240 also available)
- Storage Medium: SmartMedia
- File format: JPEG
- Viewfinder: Optical, or rear LCD screen
- Interfaces: Video out (NTSC/PAL), RS-232C serial
- Power: four AA cells
|Agfa ePhoto 780c|
image by AGFA (Image rights)