| Advertisement by Chūyūsha Honten in Ars Camera April 1922.|
Chūyūsha Honten (忠勇社本店) was a Japanese distributor active in the early 1920s. Its address in 1922 was Kanda-ku Suehiro-machi in Tokyo (東京神田区末広町). An advertisement dated April 1922 lists a number of products reportedly made by the Chūyūsha factory:
- Smith camera (スミスカメラ)
- Uekutori I and II cameras (ウエクトリ一號、二號カメラ)
- Victor camera (ビクターカメラ)
- Kinen S camera (キネンS號カメラ)
- Shakō camera (写交カメラ)
- Model A camera (A號暗函)
- Model H camera (H號暗函)
- Special A camera (スペシャルA號暗函)
- yatsugiri and yotsugiri cameras (八ッ切四ッ切形暗函)
- Combination Paff for 120 film (ブロニー用コンビネーションパッフ)
- flashguns, processing tanks, film pack adapters, etc.
No illustration is provided, and nothing else is known about these cameras.
- ↑ Advertisement in Ars Camera April 1922.
- ↑ Advertisement in Ars Camera April 1922. All the names are given in Japanese writing only, and none of the Roman names is confirmed.
- Ars Camera. Advertisement by Chūyūsha Honten in April 1922, no page number.