|image by Marco Bernardini (Image rights)|
The Bertram Kamera is a 6×9cm press camera with a coupled rangefinder, made by Bertram in the 1950s. In the US, this camera was marketed as the Bertram Lensmaster Camera.
The Bertram camera was advertised as a fully automated press camera in the 1950s. Attaching any of the four lenses offered would automatically change the viewfinder, rangefinder, focusing scale, and parallax correction for the camera. The parallax correction was automatically changed in both the optical and sports viewfinders. The camera would accept all 2¼" x 3¼" Speed-Graphic and Graflok accessories available at the time. The camera also featured dual flash brackets and a Synchro-Compur shutter with 1 to 1/400 second speeds. Available lenses included the standard Schneider Xenar 105mm f/3.5, a Schneider Angulon 65mm f/6.8, a Schneider Xenar 75mm f/3.5, and a Schneider Tele-Xenar 180mm f/5.5.
- ↑ Photography Directory, 1954
- Bertram Kamera at Historic Camera
- Bertram camera with 65 mm f/6.8 Schneider Angulon, offered for sale at the 24th Westlicht Photographica Auction, on 23 November 2013.