|Bergger 120 roll film|
image by Frédéric Klein (Image rights)
Bergger Photographic is a French photographic paper company founded in 1995. It was founded by chemist engineer Guy Gerard who worked at Guilleminot for 30 years. The company was started along with Daniel Boucher who handled business operations, after the demise of Guilleminot a few years prior. Though primarily known for paper, Bergger also sold film manufactured by Hungarian company Forte until that firm was closed.
In 2015, Pancro 400 black and white film was introduced.
|Bergger Pancro 400 35mm film|
image by Kenneth Dwain Harrelson (Image rights)
- BRF-100 (Fortepan 100) till 2007
- BRF-200 (Fortepan 200) till 2007
- BRF-400 (Fortepan 400) till 2007
- Pancro 400 (135, 120, sheet)
- Bergger company history (archived)