The Bentzin Favorita-Primar (sometimes also called: Favorit-Primar) is a folding plate camera
produced by Curt Bentzin, Görlitz, Germany, from c. 1928–1940.
It was made for using plates and film packs 9x12cm.
It's a folding bed camera with metal body covered with black leather, with double extension bellows, and nickeled arms with springs.
Vertical and horizontal movement with micrometer setting is possible.
Wire finder and brilliant finder with spirit level are mounted.
It used metal cassettes with "Normal-Doppelfalz".
- Zeiss Tessar 1:4,5 f=13,5 cm in Compur shutter
- Zeiss Tessar 1:4,5 f=15 cm in Compur shutter
- Zeiss Tessar 1:3,5 f=13,5 cm in Compur shutter
- Meyer Helioplan 1:4,5 f=13,5 cm in Compur shutter
- Meyer Trioplan 1:4,5 f=13,5 cm in Ibsor shutter
Prices from 100,– to 150,– german Reichsmark in 1929