Camera produced by the Italian company Ferrania, mid-1950s. 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 inch images on 120 film. Cassar or Galileo f/4.5 coated lens, with Prontor shutter with speeds from 1 to 1/300 seconds. Built-in synchronization for electronic flash and "M" bulbs. Double exposure prevention coupled with visual indicator in viewfinder.
|images by Tony Kemplen (Image rights)|
|image by Adrian Gee (Image rights)|
- ↑ "Photography Directory", 1955