|AFR | Alsaphot | André and Lieutier | Angénieux | Arca Swiss | As de Trèfle | Atoms | Aubertin | Balcar | Bardin | Bauchet | Baudry | Bellieni | Berthiot | Boumsell | Boyer | Bronzavia | Cindo | Cord | Cornu | Coronet | Darlot | Demaria-Lapierre | Derogy | Faller | FAP | Fex | Français | Compagnie Française de Photographie | Gallus | Gaumont | Georges Paris | Girard | Gitzo | Goldstein | Héard & Mallinjod | Hermagis | Idam | Itier | Jousset | Joux | Kafta | Kinax | Kodak Pathé | Krauss | Lumière | Lund | Mackenstein | Manufrance | MAPED | Mazo | MFAP | MIOM | Mollier | Mundus | Olbia | Omega | OPL | Pierrat | Richard | Richard (Jules) | Roussel | Royer | SEM | Secam | SIAP | Soulé | Spirotechnique | Tiranty | Vergne | Zion (France)|
|Derogy Aplanat nº 2 (s/n 27318)|
image by Dirk HR Spennemann (Image rights)
- Lot of photographic catalogues, including one by Derogy, dated by the auctioneer to about 1860, sold at the eighteenth Westlicht Photographica Auction, on 4 December 2010.
- McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). p247.
Derogy lenses sold at auctions by Westlicht Photographica Auction (now Leitz Photographica Auction):
- Stereo wet-collodion camera with Derogy lenses, about 1855, sold at the first Westlicht Photographica Auction, on 15 November 2002
- Derogy Petzval lens serial no. 3843, approx. 50 cm, with internally-fitted auxiliary lenses and aperture discs, dated about 1855 by the auctioneer; sold at the 22nd Westlicht auction, on 24 November 2012
- Derogy Petzval lens approx 75 cm, sold at the twentieth Westlicht auction, on 1 November 2011
- Derogy lens serial no. 11148, dated 1860s/70s by the auctioneer; sold with another French brass-bound lens at the sixteenth Westlicht auction, on 5 December 2009
- Enjalbert 'Le Touriste' camera with Derogy No. 4 brass-bound lens serial no. 19353, about 1880; sold at the sixth Westlicht auction, on 6 November 2004
- Bellieni stereo camera with Derogy Extra-Rapide Rectiligne lenses, about 1893; sold at the first Westlicht auction, on 15 November 2002