Samoca 35 LD
The Samoca 35 LD is a viewfinder camera for 35mm film with a built-in light meter, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱). This appears to be the same as the Samoca 35 LE but has a Shutter with a top speed of 1/500 (The LE has a top speed of 1/300). The lens is marked SAMOCA-MKV (possibly COPAL MKV).The lens has a built in lens hood that moves in and out.
|Samoca 35 LD|
image by bokuwanihongasuki (Image rights)
- Type: rangefinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: early 1960s
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: D Ezumar 1:2.8/50mm
- Shutter: leaf shutter with speeds 1 sec. to 1/500 sec.
- Aperture: 1:2.8 to 1:22
- Viewfinder: optical finder with superimposed coupled rangefinder, bright frame with parallax correction marks
- Metering: 2 range Selenium meter