|image by David Broglin (Image rights)|
|image by Alf Sigaro (Image rights)|
Bernhard J. Oehler's optical company in Wetzlar, Germany, made the Oehler Infra rangefinder camera since 1950. It has a built-in extinction meter, uses Agfa's Rapid film to produce 24 x 24 mm shots. It has a Pronto or a Vario shutter and a Felgner Punktar 1:2.8/32.3mm or 1:2.8/35mm lens. It was Oehler's only camera product.