Arette Super P
|Arette Super P|
image by AWCam (Image rights)
- Viewfinder: Albada bright-line with fixed parallax markings.
- Focus: Manual.
- Lens: 45 mm. f/2.8 Isconar (assumed to be a triplet) - stopping down to f/16.
- Shutter: Prontor SVS five-blade leaf shutter with speeds - B, 1, 1/2nd, 1/4th, 1/8th, 1/15th, 1/30th, 1/60th, 1/125th and 1/300th sec. The shutter can be set at M or X synch.
- Meter: None.
- Exposure: Manual with capability to synchronise shutter and aperture settings.
- Flash: Cold shoe and PC terminal. M and X sync.
The Arette P was a lesser specified variant of the Super P.
It has a three speed Vario shutter (1/25th, 1/50th and 1/200th plus B) and an f/2.8 45mm Color-Arettar lens.
image by Luis Cozeto (Image rights)