image by mgtelu (Image rights)
The Yashica T2 (also known as the Kyocera T) was a 35mm compact camera from Kyocera with a high-quality lens.
- Lens: Carl Zeiss T* (coated) 35mm f/3.5 lens (Tessar with 4 elements in 3 groups)
- Autofocus: 1m to infinity with focus lock.
- Exposure control: Programmed autoexposure system with SPD sensor.
- Shutter release: Electromagnetic.
- Shutter speeds: 1/8-1/500s
- Metering range: EV 6.6-17 (ISO 100)
- Film speed: Automatic DX-decoding of ISO 50-1600 film.
- Film advance and rewind: Automatic motorwind.
- Built-in flash: Automatic firing in low light (flashmatic type--full power, aperture changes according to focus distance). Range 1-2.5m (ISO 100) with daylight fill-in.
- Battery: 6V 2CR5 lithium battery capable of 1000 frames (50% with flash), equivalent to about 40 rolls of 24 exposure film.