Vivitar LF tele
|Vivitar LF tele 110 camera (all black version)|
image by Hospice of St Francis (Image rights)
The Vivitar LF tele is a 110 format camera marketed by Vivitar in the 1970s. The camera has a built-in flash powered by two AA batteries. The camera is fixed focus with a selection of either a normal or telephoto lens, selected by a slide switch on top of the camera. The camera has a mechanical leaf-type shutter. A similar camera without the selectable telephoto lens was marketed as the Vivitar LF.
- All-black - this is the most commonly seen
- Black and gray - rare
- Neon yellow and black - Sold in a blister pack with a pair of matching sun glasses under Vivitar's L.A. Brites trademark brand.
- Neon orange and black - sold under Vivitar's L.A. Brites trademark brand
- Neon pink and black - sold under Vivitar's L.A. Brites trademark brand
- Neon blue and black - sold under Vivitar's L.A. Brites trademark brand