|This is the discussion page for Freiser.
Welcome to Camera-Wiki.org!
Thanks for creating an account here on Camera-Wiki.org! We appreciate your willingness to help us create the most comprehensive camera and photography encyclopedia on the web. Camera-Wiki.org is a big website, so we'd like to offer a few quick pointers to help get you started.
You also have a profile page that you can edit to tell us more about yourself if you'd like. It's purely optional but it's always nice to get to know another camera lover.
This website uses software called Mediawiki that's also used by WikiPedia. If you already know how to use and edit WikiPedia, you'll feel right at home here. If not, we have special page where you can learn to edit, called the Sandbox. It's a place where you try things out and experiment with no worries of breaking anything.
Where to find answers:
Where to ask questions:
How you can help:
- Start improving or adding articles!
- Check our ToDo list for something you'd like to do
- Post photos of your camera gear on Flickr and add them to the Camera-Wiki.org Flickr group
- Make a donation to help us pay for hosting
I hope I am following the FAQ sections suggestions that new members start a "hello" page.
- welcome aboard! what areas of camera collecting do you focus on?--Heritagefutures (talk) 16:15, 9 October 2012 (PDT)