This camera is a point and shoot 35mm film camera from an unknown company. It also lacks any "made in"-denominations.
It comes with a separate underwater housing and uses a fixed focus 28mm lens, a fixed aperture and a fixed shutter speed. The underwater housing uses a pop-up viewfinder, the camera itself has a reverse Galilean style viewfinder. A built-in flash is provided (powered by one AA battery). It ignores the film's speed.
- Camera Type: Free Focus 35mm Camera
- Film Format: Standard 35mm film (24 X 36mm)
- Film Type: Ignored
- Lens: 28mm lens, made of plastic
- Photograph distance: ?
- Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean style
- Aperture: Fixed at ?
- Shutter Speed: Fixed at ?, Mechanical style
- Film Winder: Manual Rear Surface knob
- Film Rewind: Manual Crank Style, located on top
- Film Counter: Returns to "0" when back cover is opened