The PDR-T20 is a 2 mega pixel digital introduced by Toshiba in 2002.
- Sensor: 2 mega pixel 1/2.7" CCD sensor
- Lens: 5.8 to 11.6mm (38 to 76mm) 2x optical zoom; F3.1 to F8; 5 elements in 4 groups.
- Exposure: TTL Metering, Programmed AE
- Aperture Control: Automatic
- Shutter Speed: 1/2 to 1/1000. (plus 4-1/1000 sec. in Landscape)
- Auto Focus: TTL Contrast Detection
- Focusing Range: 50 cm - inf. Macro Mode: 10 cm - inf in wide; 27cm - inf in tele.
- Flash: Built-in. Flash range: about 0.5 - 2.8m (in wide - ISO 200).
- Flash modes: auto flash, Auto red-eye reduction, forced flash, no flash
- Exposure Modes: Auto, landscape, sports, night portrait, sports and Burst recording mode
- Screen: 1.5inch 118,000-pixel polysilicon TFT color LCD touch-screen.
- Recording media: SD Memory Card
- Power: Toshiba PDR-BT3, 3.7V, 1035mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 4.3 x 1.1"
- Weight: 170 g