Jump to: navigation, search
This is the discussion page for Tanyflex. Click here to start a new topic.

Discussion pages are for discussing improvements to the article itself, not for discussions about the subject of the article.

Word translation

Any idea of what is a 長焦点鏡胴箱? It is listed in an advertisement as one of the accessories supplied with the Tanyflex. --Rebollo fr 15:51, 19 September 2007 (EDT)