There is also a Russian Start Single-Lens-Reflex camera, and the Pouva Start Bakelite camera.
Start is the name of a series of TLR cameras for 120 film, manufactured in Poland by WZFO, and by PZO after the two companies were merged. They have 75 mm f/3.5 Emitar viewing and taking lenses.
- Start (1951-1952, 1954-1960) shutter: B, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200 , Lens: Euktar 75/4 taking, 75/3.5 vieving.
- Start II (1960-1965) shutter: B, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100, 1/250 , lens: Euktar 75/3.5 both vieving and taking. Added: Crank film transport, frame counter, double exposure prevention mechanism. Overall most advanced Start Model
- Start B (1960-1967) Start II without crank and frame counter.
- Noco-flex Rebadged Start B for Noordhuis and Compagnie. Sold in Netherlands .
- Universa Uniflex 66 Rebadged Start B for company Universa. Sold in Germany.
- Start 66 (1967-1970) shutter: B, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250 , lens: Emitar 75/3.5 . New design, No crank or frame counter. Sold under original name in England.
- Start 66s (1970-1980) Start 66 with added frame counter. Still no crank.
Detail Images of the Start-B
- ↑ For example, a Start 66 badged for PZO was offered for sale at Ebay in January 2015 (item 201271866838).