In the year 2001, the CyberShot DSC-S75 was a great deal for the money. The 3.34 megapixel CCD sensor, and a Carl Zeiss lens. The camera is capable of producing very sharp images, and was easy to use. Sony's Info-Lithium battery system had proven itself, it's very strong and provides long lasting power. This resulted in very good reviews and made the Sony Digital Still camera range quite popular.
- 3.3 Mp sensor
- Carl Zeiss 7-21mm (34-102 equiv.) f/2.0-2.5 lens
- Resolution : 2048x1536
- max. shutter speed 1/1000sec.
- Auto-focus with assist light
- Internal flash and "hot-shoe" connection for Sony flashes
- Ability for full manual control
- MPEG movie mode
- 1.8" LCD
- 120 x 74 x 63mm
- 430 gr.