Samoca 35 LE
The Samoca 35 LE is a viewfinder camera for 35mm film with a built-in light meter, made in Japan by Sanei Sangyō K.K. (三栄産業㈱).
|Samoca 35 LE|
image by Steve Chatfield (Image rights)
- type: rangefinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: early 1960s
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: D Ezumar 1:2,8/50mm
- Shutter: Samoca Synchro leaf shutter with speeds 1 sec. to 1/300 sec. and B. Sometimes also a Selftimer.
- Flash synchronisation: M till 1/25 sec. speed. X till 1/300 sec. speed. Flash connector socket on shutter.
- Aperture: 1:2,8 to 1:22
- Viewfinder: optical finder with superimposed coupled rangefinder, bright frame with parallax correction marks
- Metering: 2 range Selenium meter
- Filtersize: 34mm.
- Weight: 665 grams (version with selftimer)
|Samoca 35 LE, version with Selftimer|
image by Hans Kerensky (Image rights)