Samoca 35 EM
|Samoca 35 EM|
image by Steve Chatfield (Image rights)
- Type: Viewfinder camera
- Manufacturer: Samoca Camera
- Years of production: 1956 approx
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: C. EZUMAR Anastigmat coated, F/3.5/50mm
- Shutter: 'Prontor type' shutter with speeds 1/10 to 1/200 sec and B.
- Aperture: 1:3,5 to 1:22
- Viewfinder: optical eye-level type viewfinder.
- Metering: Uncoupled 2 range Selenium
- It would appear that this model was not produced with the 2.8 Lens
- 3 Slight variations as follows -
- Shutter lock fitted on some but not all examples seen.
- Accesory shoe fitted on some but not all examples seen.
- Lightmeter door has either 1 single hole or 8 smaller holes in two rows.