|Rolleiflex 6006 alongside a Rollei 35|
image by Mike Novak (Image rights)
The Rolleiflex 6006 is a medium format SLR system camera manufactured by Rollei, Braunschweig, Germany.
It was a further development of the Rolleiflex SLX. One of the biggest changes was the addition of a (daylight) detachable film magazine, a feature not available on the SLX.
There are 2 models. The second model added a built-in multiple exposure feature.
- Production :
Model 1, from 1984 to 1989, about 7.800 units
Model 2, from 1989 to 1993, about 5.800 units
- Format : 6x6 or 4.5x6 on 120 or 220 film types, depending on exchangeable film magazine used.
- Standard lens : Bayonet mount Rollei (license built Carl Zeiss) Planar 2.8/80mm with HFT coating.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 112 x 127 x 138 mm (without lens)
- Weight: 1450 grams (without lens)
- Claus Prochnow, Rollei Report 5, first edition, Braunschweig, Lindemanns Verlag, 2000, ISBN 3-89506-183-2, Pages 1216-1217.