|Rolleiflex 6003 Kit|
image by Rif (Image rights)
The Rolleiflex 6003 is a medium format SLR system camera manufactured by Rollei, Braunschweig, Germany.
It was designed as a cheaper version of the Rolleiflex 6008 Professional. Cutting costs was largely obtained by delivery without a handgrip and a fixed back. It was however possible to have a handgrip installed later on. The same was true for an exchangeable film magazine.
There are 2 versions, first came the Rolleiflex 6003 SRC1000 later followed up by the Rolleiflex 6003 Professional
- Production :
6003 SRC1000 from 1994 to 1996, production numbers unknown.
6003 Professional from 1996 to 2003, production numbers unknown.
- Format : With standard Back 6x6 on 120 film type. With optional exchangeable film magazine also 6x6 or 4.5x6 on 120 or 220 film types.
- Standard lens : Bayonet mount Rollei (license built Carl Zeiss) Planar 2.8/80mm with HFT coating.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 143 x 130 x 139 mm (without lens)
- Weight: 1400 grams (without lens)
- Claus Prochnow, Rollei Report 5, first edition, Braunschweig, Lindemanns Verlag, 2000, ISBN 3-89506-183-2, Pages 1228-1229 and Pages 1236-1237.