image by Paulo Dias (Image rights)
The Rolleiflex 6002 is a medium format SLR system camera manufactured by Rollei, Braunschweig, Germany.
It was a further development of the Rolleiflex SLX with addition of some of the benefits from the Rolleiflex 6006 e.g. TTL Flash measurement on the filmplane. It has however no detachable film magazine.
- Production : from 1986 to 1990, about ???? units.
- Format : 6x6 cm or 4.5x6 cm on 120 or 220 film types.
- Standard lens : Bayonet mount Rollei Rolleigon 2.8/80mm with HFT coating.
- Shutter : Electronically controlled leaf shutter, 30s - 1/500s and B.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 112 x 108 x 138 mm (without lens).
- Weight: 1230 grams (without lens).
- Claus Prochnow, Rollei Report 5, first edition, Braunschweig, Lindemanns Verlag, 2000, ISBN 3-89506-183-2. Pages 1218-1219.