|Rolleicord II, model 1|
image by bolas (Image rights)
It is a medium format TLR camera that uses 120 type Rollfilm. 12 6x6cm square images can be captured for each roll of 120 film.
There is also a Plate adapter available which gives one 6x6 image on a 6.5x9cm size glassplate.
The Rolleicord II was produced in 6 different models from 1936 till 1950.
This model, the Rolleicord II ,also refered to as Rolleicord II model or type 1, was produced from 1936 till 1937 (about 30.542 units) by Franke & Heidecke.
- Taking lens: Zeiss Triotar 1:3.5 f=7,5cm
- Viewing lens: Heidoscop-Anastigmat 1:3.2 f=7,5cm
- Shutter: Compur C00
- Shutter speed: 1 to 1/300 sec., T and B.
- Dimensions WxDxH: 91 x 94 x 138 mm
- Weight: 793 grams
- Claus Prochnow, Rollei Report 1, Braunschweig, Lindemanns Verlag, 1993, ISBN 3-89506-105-0.