image by Leif Vidar Gullstad (Image rights)
The Ricoh RZ-770 is a 35mm compact point and shoot camera.
- Lens: 35-70 mm / f5.0-f9.5 (6 elements 5 groups). 1.2 m (4 fl.)-inf.
- Focusing: Active auto focus.
- Shutter: Programmed Electronic shutter, 1/5-1/250 sec.
- Selftimer: Operating delay approx. 10 sec.
- Viewfinder: Real image zoom viewfinder Mag. x 0.33-0.58, Field of view about 83%
- Exposure Adjustment: Programmed AE with CdS cell Coupling range EV8.0-15.0 (ISO 100)
- Film Speed: ISO 100, 400. Compatible with DX system.
- Flim Load/Wind/Rewinding: Ricoh auto-load system. Automatic 1st frame set. Automatic film rewind at the end of film. Mid-roll rewind is possible.
- Built-in Flash: Electronic flash automatically activates in dim light, turning off Flash is possible
- Red eye reduction by lamp
- Flash Recycle time: About 7 sec.
- Power Source: 3 V lithium battery x 1. CR1 23A or equivalent
- Dimensions: 126 mm (W) x 69 mm (T) x 44 mm (D)
- Weight: 270g (9.5 oz.) without battery