The Ricoh GR21 is a high end 35mm camera introduced in 2001. The appearance is similar to that of Ricoh GR1 but with an exceptional 21mm lens. It was the world's first 35mm compact camera with super-wide 21mm lens. This camera received the TIPA award 2001 for best prestige camera.
- Lens: GR Lens 21mm f/3.5 (9 elements, 6 groups)
- Focusing: Autofocus multi-subject
- Shutter Speeds: Electronic shutter - 2 to 1/500 second.
- Exposure Control: Aperture Priority Mode
- Film Speeds: ISO 25 to ISO 3200 (DX)
- Batteries: 1xCR-2
- Size: 117mm x 64mm x 26.5mm (Grip: 38.5mm)
- Weight: 200gr