|image by Kong Zi (Image rights)|
The Ricoh ELLE is a compact 35mm autofocus point & shoot camera produced in 1999. Elle is the name of a female fashion magazine who colaborated with Ricoh for the release of this model and assited in the design of the case, the camera design borrows heavily from the Ricoh R1. It would be re-released as the Ricoh R10 in 2002, making it one of the last 35mm camera models released by Ricoh.
- Lens: Ricoh 30mm F3.5 multicoated glass Lens,4 elements, 4 groups.
- Focusing: Passive type 7 zone multi point autofocusing with single AF facility. 0.35m - Infinity. Macro mode: 0.2m - 0.35m
- Shutter: Programmed electronic shutter, 2 seconds ~ 1/750
- Self timer: LED indicator, 10 second delay.
- View finder: Reverse galilean with bright frame, 80% field of view.
- Film speeds: ISO 50-3200 (DX), ISO 100 for non-DX.
- Dimensions: Height 118mm width 62mm depth 28.5mm
- Weight: 150g without battery.
- Power: 1 x CR123A