Praktica B 200
|image by Andrys Stienstra (Image rights)|
A 35mm SLR camera released by Praktica in 1979 as the first in the B series of cameras. Around 110,000 were produced until the end of the run in August 1982. With the new B series also a new bayonet lens mount was introduced, the according lenses are called Prakticar.
- Aperture priority with electronic shutter speeds ranging from 40-1/1000s.
- Mechanical X-sync for flash at 1/90s.
- TTL metering using Gallium-Arsenide-Phosphide diode.
- Aperture shown on the lens barrel is reflected into the viewfinder.
- Power: 6V Mallory PX 28 or equivalent (e.g. 4xLR44)
- Dimensions of body: 138x87.5x49mm
- Weight: 530g without battery
- ↑ According to praktica-collector.de
- Praktica B 200 user manual at Butkus.org
- Praktica B 200 on praktica-collector.de.
- Praktica B 200 on The Camera Site.