Polaroid OneStep 600
|Polaroid 600 Land Camera OneStep 600|
image by Lash Tan (Image rights)
This was the first camera designed for Polaroid's 600-series integral film. It was notably short on features, with no close-up lens or built-in flash. It does, however, have the typical slider for darken/lighten exposure correction.
- Lens: 116mm (?) f/11 (?), Single-element plastic (?)
- Fixed focus (sharpest at 4-5 feet).
- Shutter: electronic; automatic speed between 1/4-1/200 sec.
- No electronic flash. Has socket for flashbars instead which sit above a plastic flap which flips down to protect lens and controls.
Originally available in black with the trademark rainbow stripe, international variants in other colours were also available. Some featured additional commercial branding.
Functionally equivalent to the One Step 600 are:
- Polaroid 610 (beige)
- Polaroid Amigo 610 (UK and US models, beige)
- Polaroid President 600
- Polaroid Pronto 600
- Polaroid Quick 610
- Polaroid Revue 600
- Polaroid Spirit (black)
image by Maarten (Image rights)
- Polaroid Spirit Bordeaux (Black with red wine glass detail)
- Polaroid Spirit elf (Black with 'elf' (oil company) logo)
- Polaroid Spirit Henkell (as above, but with 'Henkell' logo in yellow)
- Polaroid Spirit L'EXPRESS (as above, but with 'L'EXPRESS' logo on back)
- Polaroid Spirit Martell Cognac (as above, but with 'Martell Cognac' logo on back)
- Polaroid Spirit Hanshin Tigers (Black with 'Hanshin Tigers' logo, similar to Onestep 600)
- Polaroid Supercolor 600 (Black or red)
Also available as a limited collector's edition with a transparent body.