Polaroid Colorpack 80
|Polaroid Colorpack 80|
image by Arty Smokes (Image rights)
The Polaroid Colorpack 80 is a rigid plastic bodied instant camera, made in the UK between 1971-76. It is similar to the Polaroid Colorpack II
- Film type: Peel-apart 80-Series Land Pack Films (3 1/4" x 3 3/8", image=2 3/4" x 2 7/8") such as Polaroid 87, 88, Viva. (All discontinued).
- Manual focus from 3 feet to infinity.
- ISO 75 for color prints, 3000 for black and white.
- Neck strap.
- Cold clip.
- Viewfinder contains a red square to show where the head in a portrait should appear.
- Accepts flashcubes such as Phillips PFC 4.
- Shutter requires two standard 1.5V AA batteries.
- Colorpack 80 in Sylvain Halgand's collection (in French).