Petri Color 35 D
|image by Nicholas Middleton (Image rights)|
The Petri Color 35 D is a close variation on the Petri Color 35. The design of the camera is near-identical, the differences being the black surround to the viewfinder window on the front of the camera, marked with a 'D', and an increased top speed, to 1/300th. Some models have the word 'Color' and the 'D' picked out in red.
- 35mm viewfinder camera
- 40mm f/2.8 lens (4 elements in 3 groups) stopping down to f22.
- Scale focus markings from 1.2 meter / 4' to infinity with click stop at infinity, with pictograms for portrait, group and landscape.
- Cds meter with match needle visible in viewfinder.
- Leaf shutter with speeds 1/15th-1/300th, plus B.
- ASA/DIN 25-800/15-30
- Hot shoe and PC socket.
- Uses a 1.4v 675 mercury battery.
- Petri Color 35 instruction book, provided by Kent Walker
- "Petri's masterpiece: The Color 35 Family", at Cameraquest