image by René Maly (Image rights)
It has a 30mm f/2.8 Apotar lens with zone-focus markings as well as meters/feet. Exposure is automatic and controled by a selenium cell which only controls the aperture as the camera only has one shutterspeed. A green flag in the viewfinder shows correct exposure, a red flag shows underexposure. It does not need any batteries.
- 30mm f/2.8 Apotar lens
- 18x24 frame format
- film counter up to 72 exposures, placed at bottom of camera
- shutter speed: 1/125sec or B (Bulb)
- ISO speed settings from 10 to 250
- aperture range from f/2.8 - f/22
- flash hotshoe
- flash sync speed 1/30 sec.
- recommended flash: Agfa Tully-M