Olympus Trip 100R
Olympus Trip 100R is a simple fixed focus camera with an unusually wide angle lens, at 27 mm. It has a built-in sliding lens cover and a flash that may be forced, as well as motor drive powered by two normal AA batteries While part of the Olympus Trip series, it also shows up sometimes under the designation Go 100.
- Lens: 27 mm, aperture ƒ/8.
- Focus: Fixed, from 1,2 m to infinity.
- Shutter: 1/125 only.
- Integral flash with red eye reduction.
- Film transport: Motor wind and rewind, rewind may be forced.
- Available in gold (champagne) or silver finish.
- Dimensions: 111.8 x 63.5 x 38.1 mm