Olympus 35 LC
|rangefinder camera with 1:1.7/42mm Zuiko lens|
image by PeKai (Image rights)
|image by David Sides (Image rights)|
The Olympus-35 LC is a 35mm rangefinder camera made in Japan by Olympus, c.1967. The large body has lever wind, and both a PC socket and hot shoe for flash. There is a coupled CdS meter with a needle-centring display in the viewfinder. There is a self-timer operated by a lever on the lens barrel. The distance ring has a lever attached for quick focusing.
- Lens: G.Zuiko 42mm f1.7, 7 elements in 5 groups
- Shutter: Copal-X, speeds 1 to 1/500s + B
- Meter: CdS cell, mounted inside the filter thread
- Film speed: ASA 10 to 800.
- Viewfinder: Bright frame viewfinder with parallax correction.
- Self timer: on lens barrel
- Power: 1.3v mercury for meter
- Size: 138 mm x 81 mm x 70 mm.
- Weight: 660 grams.