MiNT is a Hong Kong based retailer and manufacturer of instant camera products. The company was established in 2009. They started primarily by reselling, repair and restoring Polaroid cameras. In September 2011, introduced the Mint Flash Bar; a electronic flash for Polaroid SX-70 cameras. It was also distributed as the Impossible Flash bar by Mint.
- InstantFlex TL70 (2015) - TLR instant camera that uses Instax mini film.
- InstantFlex TL70 Plus - TLR instant camera that uses Instax Square film.
- InstantKon RF70 - instant camera that uses Instax Wide film
- SLR670s (2016)
- SLR670m (2014) - SX70 with manual shutter speed adjustment
- SLR670a (2013) - SX70 compatible with both SX70 and 600 film
- Mint Flash Bar (2011)
- Mint Flash Bar 2 (2013)
- Mint Lens set (2013)