Minolta Riva Twin 28
|Minolta Riva Twin 28|
image by René Maly (Image rights)
Dual-lensed compact auto-focus camera launched by Minolta in 1991, offering 28 mm and 40 mm focal lengths. Known as the Freedom Dual C in America. Focal length is chosen by a button on the top of the camera.
- Wide angle: 28 mm f/4 (3 elements, 3 groups).
- Normal: 40 mm f/5,6 (5 elements, 5 groups).
- Built-in automatic flash, may be turned off. Shutter release is locked while flash is recharging.
- Flash range (at ISO 100): 0,65—3,4 m (wide angle); 0,65—2,5 m (normal).
- Primitive DX decoding; films rated at below 400 ISO are exposed as 100 ISO, 400 and above as 400 ISO. non-DX films are exposed as ISO 100.
- Metering: EV 6~16,2 (wide), EV 7~17,2 (normal) with ISO100 film.
- Power: 2CR5 6V lithium battery.
- Quartz date option; runs on CR2025 button cell.
- Weight and dimensions: 270 grammes, 143x75x53 mm.
- Minolta Riva Twin 28 PDF manual (English) (French) (Italian) (German) at Massimo Scotti Minolta page - in Italian