Minolta Riva 35 ST
The Minolta Riva 35 ST, known as the Freedom Holiday in America, is a basic fixed-focus compact camera released as the successor to the Minolta Riva 35 in 1992. Its main additions to its predecessor is variable shutter speeds and a self-timer. It has a built-in flash and a sliding cover for the lens. A dateback version was also available.
- Lens: 35 mm f/4,5.
- Shutter: Behind-the-lens mechanical shutter, 1/35–1/100 s.
- Focus: Fixed focus from 1,5 m to infinity.
- Exposure: f/4,5–11,1
- Flash: Built-in, automatically activated. Range: 1,5–2,8 m. Flash ready LED indicator.
- Film speed: DX coded films from ISO 100 to 400. Non-DX films exposed as ISO 100.
- Film transport: Automatic advance and rewind.
- Power: 2 x AA batteries. CR2025 cell for date back.
- Dimensions: 121 x 68 x 49 mm.
- Weight: 175 g without batteries.