Minolta Maxxum HTsi
image by Reno Luenda (Image rights)
It is a simplified lower cost version of the Maxxum HTsi Plus / Minolta Dynax 505si; which was based on the more complex Dynax 505si Super / Maxxum XTsi / α Sweet. Features removed mostly involve flash related capbilities most often used in a studio along with the removal of the remote release socket.
- Camera type: 35mm SLR
- Lens mount: Minolta A-type bayonet mount
- Viewfinder: SLR roof mirror; 90-percent field of view
- Shutter: Electronic vertical focal-plane
- Shutter speed: 30 to 1/4,000 sec, bulb with 1/125 sync.
- Focus type: TTL phase-detection; multimetering with cross-hair type CCD line-sensor metering cell; autofocus and manual modes
- AF sensitivity: EV -1 to 18 (ISO 100)
- Meter: 14 segments, spot (2.7%).
- Metering range: 1 to 20 EV; 4 to 20 with spot.
- Exposure modes: Portrait, landscape, close up, sports, night portrait, auto, manual
- Film speed: Auto DX 25 to 5000 ISO; manual 6 to 6400 ISO in 1/3 EV inc.
- Film loading: Auto load
- Transport: Single frame, continuous advance (2 fps), multiple exposure.
- Flash modes: Auto, off, fill
- Flash recycling time: 3 sec.
- Power source: 2x CR2 lithium batteries
- Dimensions: 135 x 90 x 59 mm
- Weight: 350g