Minolta Dynax 300si
|image by Andrys Stienstra (Image rights)|
The Dynax 300si is a 35mm SLR camera manufactured by Minolta and released in 1995. It is also known as the Maxxum 300si in the Americas. It was also sold in American Ritz Camera stores the as the Maxxum RZ300si.
A date version was also available called Dynax 300si QD while the Ritz Camera version is Maxxum RZ330si or 330si RZ as written on the body. A panorama variation called Maxxum 350si was also available. It was also known as Maxxum Panorama Elite. The Japanese version is called α-101si (Alpha 101si).
The user has a choice between fully automatic program mode "P" and five pre-set programs, including portrait, landscape, macro, sports and night-portrait. It has no manual program mode of any kind.
image by nik.jalopx (Image rights)
| Maxxum 350si Date|
image by lurkzilla (Image rights)
- Year of launch: 1995
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Type: Autofocus system single lens reflex camera
- Lens mount: Minolta AF mount
- Film type: 35mm film with speeds of 25 to 5000 ISO, with auto DX (25 to 1000 ISO for flash photography)
- Metering: TTL, 8 segment silicon photo cell.
- Metering range: 1 to 20 EV (50mm f1.4)
- Focusing: CCD TTL phase detection autofocus with AF illuminator.
- Programs: landscape, sports, macro, portrait and night portrait
- Flash: Guide number 12
- Shutter: Focal plane shutter with speeds from 30sec to 1/2000sec, 1 fps
- Film advance: fully automatic morotorized advance and rewind
- Viewfinder: Pentamirror
- Battery: 1x 2CR5 6V Lithium battery
- Dimensions: 147 × 101 × 68mm
- Weight: 380g