|image by Rolf F. (Image rights)|
The Mamiya ZE was introduced in July 1980. It has a quartz-controlled focal-plane metal shutter and a center-weighted photo diode. In aperture-priority AE mode exposure can be corrected ± two stops, and a previously-metered exposure can be locked in "AEL" position. In the viewfinder LEDs show the selected exposure time.
- Type: SLR camera body
- Lenses: Mamiya CS-, E- and EF-lenses or lenses with T2 or M42 adapters for that bayonet
- Shutter: speeds upto 1/1000 sec.
- Exposure: automatically controlled by TTL center-weighted integral measuring
- Mamiya Z series, at Ron Herron's "Collecting Mamiya 35mm Cameras"
- Mamiya Z-Series homepage of J. Mueck (in German)
- User manual for Mamiya ZE at Butkus.org
- Mamiya ZE at The Camera Site by Reijo Lauro
- Mamiya ZE-2 Quartz on www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand (in French)
|image by Uwe Kulick (Image rights)|