The name Lucky (ラッキー) is found on several Japanese cameras and other photographic equipment:
- the Lucky or Kinka Lucky, a 3×4 camera made by Yamamoto Shashinki Kōsakusho;
- the Semi Lucky, a series of 4.5×6 folders made by Fujimoto;
- the Lucky 75/4.5 and 75/3.5 lenses made by Nishida, mounted on the Semi Lucky and Semi Sport by Fujimoto;
- the Lucky enlargers by Fujimoto.
Today the brand name Lucky is owned by Fujimoto.
- There is also the Italian GGS Lucky, a 35 mm viewfinder camera from 1946.
- Lucky film is a Chinese photographic film brand.