|Lordox with black faceplate|
image by Geoff Harrisson (Image rights)
|image by Geoff Harrisson (Image rights)|
In 1957 the Leidolf company redesigned their 1952 Lordox 24x36mm with a body shaped like the Lordomat but it still had only a fixed lens. The Lordox was available with either a chrome or black faceplate. The lens was a 5cm f/2.8 Triplon in a Prontor-SVS shutter.