LPL is a Japanese manufacturer of photographic products including darkroom accessories, film cutters/splicers, studio lighting and tripods, but they are mostly known for their enlargers.
In some markets their models are often confusing because of distribution. For example formally Saunders distributes LPL enlargers in the US, as Saunders/LPL but they also distributed Simmon Bros. line of Omega enlargers. That was not a problem early on, but the distributor decided to change and use the name OmegaSatter. The name Omega/LPL is used for the distribution on LPL enlargers in the US. To confuse things even more the US version often have different model numbers.
- LPL 3301D
- LPL 6600 (Omega/LPL C6600 Condenser)
- LPL C6700 (Omega/LPL D6700 Dichroic)
- LPL VC7700 (Omega/LPL 670VCCE)
- LPL 7450 (Saunders/Omega/LPL 4500)
- LPL 7451 (Saunders/Omega/LPL 4500 II)
- LPL 7452 (Saunders/LPL 4550XL)
- LPL 7452L (Saunders/Omega/LPL 4550XLG)
- LPL 7453
- LPL 7454
- LPL company webpage in Japanese