image by John Kratz (Image rights)
It takes a pair of 23x24mm format pictures at each exposure. It has a brown bakelite body, a pair of three element Kodak Anaston 35mm f:3.5 lenses, with a coupled setting of the focus by rotating rings, and of the aperture and shutter speed (from 1/25 to 1/200 plus B) by sliding bars. The viewfinder is between the two lenses, with a spirit level visible through it.
- The Kodak Stereo at Sydney Stereo Club (archived)
- Kodak Stereo repair at www.stereoscopy.com
- Kodak 35 Stereo on www.collection-appareils.fr by Sylvain Halgand (in French)
- Stereo Camera in collection by Ed's Kodak Collection (NL)
- Kodak Stereo Camera (Brown) on Interno in bakelite
- Kodak Stereo instruction manual at Mike Butkus Camera Manual Library