Kodak No. 2A Folding Autographic Brownie
|Kodak No. 2A Folding Autographic Brownie|
image by Arty Smokes (Image rights)
the Kodak No. 2A Folding Autographic Brownie was a folding camera for type 116 Autographic film. It was made by Canadian Kodak Co. Ltd in Toronto, Canada and in Rochester, NY, USA by Eastman Kodak Company.
- Type: Folding camera
- Manufacturer: Canadian Kodak Company, Limited
- Years of production: 1915-26
- Film: Roll film (size 116)
- Frame Size: 2 1/4 × 4 1/4 inches
- Shutter: Kodex no.1 shutter with speeds B, T, 1/25, 1/50, or Kodak Ball Bearing shutter with an additional 1/100s speed for "moving object", as the shutter says.
- Lens: Kodar 122mm f/7.9
- Aperture: "1", "2", "3," "4" (early models); f7.9-f22 (later)
- Focusing: By distance zone, 8, 25 & 100ft detents on bellows extension
- A similar, smaller camera, the No.2 Folding Autographic Brownie, took 120 film
- Square ends, 1915-17; round ends 1917-26. Reference: History of Kodak Cameras on Kodak.com (archived)