Kodak Folding Brownie Six-20
The first model is named on the faceplate Folding Brownie Six-20 and was made from 1937-1940. It has a fixed-focus Meniscus lens in a Kodette II shutter. A Brilliant finder was an optional extra from 1938..
The second model is labelled on the baseplate Six-20 Folding Brownie and was made from 1948-1954. The lens is a focusing 100mm f6.3 Anaston in a Dakon shutter with an ASA flash contact. There is a swinging cover over the red window on the back.
|Folding Brownie Six-20|
image by Arty Smokes (Image rights)
|Six-20 Folding Brownie|
image by Geoff Harrisson (Image rights)
- Coe, Brian, Kodak Cameras - the First Hundred Years, Hove Foto Books, 1987 p.183-184
- Six-20 Folding Brownie user manual (pdf) at The Brownie Camera Page
- Six-20 Folding Brownie and Second model, by Chuck Baker, at The Brownie Camera Page
- Kodak Folding Brownie Six-20 and Kodak Folding Brownie Six-20 at Sylvain Halgand's Collection Appareils (in French)
- Kodak Folding Brownie Six-20, by Daniel Jiménez, at Del infinito al plano focal (in Spanish)