Kodak EasyShare CX4300
|Kodak EasyShare CX4300 in its dock|
image by AWCam (Image rights)
The Kodak EasyShare 4300 is a point-and-shoot digital camera giving 3.2megapixel images, made by Kodak. It is part of Kodak's EasyShare range, having a docking station for quick connection to a computer, as well as a socket to connect through USB via a cable. Power comes from either two AA lithum or NiMH batteries, a CRV3 battery or Kodak's KAA2HR rechargeable battery (which can be charged through the docking station).
- Manufacturer: Kodak
- Introduced: Sept 2002
- Storage: 16Mb internal + MMC or SD Cards
- Power: 2 x AA lithum or NiMH batteries, CRV3 battery or KAA2HR rechargeable battery, or external supply
- Sensor: CCD 3.3 megapixel (2096x1560 pixels)
- Image resolution: 3.2 megapixels (2080x1544 pixels)
- Lens: Retinar, 36mm 35mm equivalent, aperture f/3.5-f/8
- Focus distance 0.3 m (11.8 in.) to infinity, macro mode0.15 to 0.5 m (5.9 to 19.7 in.) (2x digital zoom)
- Shutter speed: 1/8-1/1000 sec.
- Flash: automatic/fill-in/red-eye/off; range 0.5-3 m (1.6-9.8 ft.)
- ISO equivalent: automatic, 100 or 200
- White balance: automatic