(Redirected from Ikomat C 21/4 x 31/4)
image by OZBOX (Image rights)
The 520/2 is the first in the long Ikonta line of a folding cameras, produced by the German company Zeiss Ikon.
It takes 8 images size 6x9 cm on 120 type rollfilm and comes equipped with a variety of lenses and shutters.
It was also sold as the Ikomat C 21/4 x 31/4.
- Production period : 1929 to 1937
- Format : 6 x 9 cm on 120 type rollfilm
- Known Lens/Shutter combinations :
Dominar 4.5/10.5 cm lens in a Telma shutter
Novar 6.3/10.5 cm lens in a Derval or Telma shutter
Novar 4.8/9.5 cm lens in a Telma or Compur shutter
Novar 4.5/11 cm lens in a Telma or Compur or Compur-Rapid shutter
Tessar 4.8/9.5 cm lens in a Compur shutter
Tessar 4.5/10.5 cm lens in a Compur or Compur-Rapid shutter
Tessar 3.8/10.5 cm lens in a Compur-Rapid shutter
- Filter Size : ?
- Flash synchronisation : none
- Lighmeter system : none
- Double exposure prevention : none
- Color Finish : Black with chrome ornaments
- Color Leatherette : Black
- Dimensions WxHxD (folded) : 178x84x38 mm
- Weight: 625 grams
- Bernd K.Otto, Article "Die Entwicklung der Ikonta/Super Ikonta (1)" in the German magazine Photo Deal Nr.46 III/2004
- Zeiss Ikon booklet "Zeiss Ikon Cameras" C432, 1932, pages 20 and 21
- The British Journal Almanac, 1936, advertisment page 547