|Venus No.610 with Ibsor shutter 1927-31|
image by ebayer exaklaus (Image rights)
The Ihagee Venus and the Venus 610 was a folding camera made by Ihagee in Dresden. It was optimized for exposures in horizontal format. McKeown  lists four models, the first three have leather-covered wooden bodies (1920-31) the fourth has a leather-covered metal body (1931-35). Various lens and shutter combinations, radial focussing.
|1934 Venus No.610 with 10.5cm Triplex in rim set Compur.|
image by Geoff Harrisson (Image rights)
- Type: folding-bed plate camera
- Manufacturer: Ihagee
- Year of launch: 1920
- Film: 6.5×9cm plates
- Lens: Ihagee Triplex Anastigmat 1:4.5 / 10.5 cm
- Shutter: Ibsor, speeds 1 sec. to 1/125 sec.
- Aperture: 1:4.5 to 1:36
- Finders: Brilliant viewfinder and sports finder
- McKeown, James M. and Joan C. McKeown's Price Guide to Antique and Classic Cameras, 12th Edition, 2005-2006. USA, Centennial Photo Service, 2004. ISBN 0-931838-40-1 (hardcover). ISBN 0-931838-41-X (softcover). Page 431-432.