Hanimex 35 Auto-EE
|Hanimex 35 Auto-EE|
image by bigalid (Image rights)
Can be set alternatively as fully manual camera or synchronised for flash (PC sync only). Viewfinder features bright line and parallax markers. In the auto mode the aperture setting appears or a warning flag at the top of the viewfinder.
The selenium array sits around the lens inside the filter ring so will adjust to any filters used.
- Lens: Hanimar 40mm 1:2.8
- Focus: coupled range finder 0.9m to infinity
- Aperture: f/2.8-f/22
- Shutter: citizen-PE
- Shutter speed: B 1/30, 1/60, 1/125 & 1/250
- Metering: selenium cell array around lens. No batteries required.
- Film speed: set by switch under lens barrel - ASA (10-400) or DIN (11-27)
- Tripod mount (off centre)
- Threaded for cable release
- Threaded for filters
- Flash: PC sync only. Mount point for flash
- Film counter needs to be manually reset by turning dial
|Hanimex 35 Auto-EE details|
images by bigalid (Image rights)